Exceptional tracks errors in web apps. It reports them in real-time and gathers the info you need to fix them fast.
- $9 per month
- 30-day free trial, no credit card required
Try it now »
- Add Exceptional to your Gemfile.
- Run “bundle install” to install Exceptional.
- Run “exceptional install API_KEY” to complete setup.
- Close errors when you've dealt with them, or ignore reoccurring false alarms.
- Shows when this error last occurred, and when it first occurred.
- The error bar shows the title of the error, the URL it first occurred at, and the number of occurrences and comments.
- By default, Exceptional shows you the most important lines of your backtrace to avoid clutter.
- A quick click shows the full backtrace.
- Step through the most recent 30 occurrences. We store session and environment variables, URLs, params, referrers and more.
- Switch between your apps, see a summary of all your apps, or add a new app.
- Choose to display open, closed, or ignored errors; see 404s, or errors that occurred in the last 24 hours or 7 days.
- Search across all of your errors.
- Select all of your errors to close or ignore them. If you’re pretty sure you have all known errors fixed in the latest deploy, you can close them all and see them if they re-open.
- At-a-glance view of the number of occurrences and comments, the name of the errors and the URL where it happened.
- By default, errors are ordered most recent first. Ordering by most frequent is just a click away.
Monitoring over 6,000 apps in production